Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
Nggangsterpimp

DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead appreciation thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 4th April 2013, 3:27 pm

FATSHARK

FATSHARK
FATSHARK
I had it on my laptop too, the comics is pretty hard to 'aquire' in entirety.

But I'll try and find a link at least on my phone if no one finds one

http://fatshark.newgrounds.com

127 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 4th April 2013, 5:34 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
I'm tempted to read them but at the same time wonder if it may spoil too much of the show. I watch the show with family so ye.

128 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 9th April 2013, 8:18 pm

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Just finished watching Season 1. Loved every minute of it. Starting the second one now!

129 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 9th April 2013, 8:55 pm

Smotez

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Second Season is very good, the second half of the third season is the worst of the series so far.

130 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 9th April 2013, 8:56 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Second season is good? Why did I keep hearing it wasn't?? I should watched it on Netflix then, because I missed it.

131 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 9th April 2013, 8:58 pm

Smotez

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Nggangsterpimp wrote:Second season is good? Why did I keep hearing it wasn't?? I should watched it on Netflix then, because I missed it.

I enjoyed it, Although I really need to watch it again too.

132 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 10th April 2013, 4:39 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Smotez wrote:Second Season is very good, the second half of the third season is the worst of the series so far.

to be honest,i think all of the episodes of the second half of season 3 with the exception of "i ain't a judas" are good

clear, prey, and arrow on the doorpost i feel are really good character development episodes, as well as just being well done overall

clear in fucking particular, it's probably the best episode of the season if not the series entirely

season 2 feels like the real let down, the first two episodes and the last half are good, the rest feels like filler and an attempt at character development that falls flat on its face; only one that came out good was daryl, the rest of it is all of the women being dumb and shane being an ass

133 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 10th April 2013, 5:57 pm

Camrox

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Smotez wrote:Second Season is very good, the second half of the third season is the worst of the series so far.

Same except Second Season sure did have its flaws too. Ive given up on the show anyways. Its turned fucking shit and its gets spoiled by some retard no matter what I do, went and read the whole wiki for the comic just so I wouldnt be surprised anymore. Honestly the characters have grown about as likable as a can of fucking peas. No one has their fucking charm anymore, maybe except Daryl, Rick at this point is fucking retarded.

Rick, Glenn, all those survivors are just kinda oh eh whos dying next now too me, I have no care for them anymore. The Govenor is was 100x more intersting then them now. IDk the red shirts aka useless characters they kill off(T-Dawg,Oscar,ect)the horrible pacing, the no longer intersting main characters no longer appeal to me.

I'm switching to over to some other shows until I manage the urge to watch again. Dexter and Breaking Bad(A new Hannibal TV show is out, sounds good) should keep me busy for now.

-JA

134 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 10th April 2013, 6:22 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
also, if anyone at all feels in any way inclined to:

http://www.youtube.com/user/photoshoppercs3?feature=watch

this guy uploaded all of the comics so far (109 issues)

135 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 11th April 2013, 1:13 am

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Well I've watched Season 1 and 2, and I'm currently onto episode 6 of Season 3.

I think I'll talk about what I think of this show so far..
I really do like this show. I've never really been one for TV shows in general, I've never found them gripping enough, but I was literally sucked in Episode 1 of Season 1.
Season 1 was definitely fucking great.
Season 2 kind of got frustrating here and there. I did still enjoy it though.
(I say this not for the lack of action, but I was so anti-Shane and Carl was annoying. I guess it's positive in the end for getting me so emotionally involved though)
Season 3 seems alright so far but kind of the weakest, although it's good to see Merle since I've been anticipating when he'd finally show up.
I'd have to say my favourite character is Daryl. I did really like Dale but he's dead now (fuck you, Carl)
But Daryl's quite badass and doesn't seem as much of a scumbag as I thought he was originally. He's developed into a pretty cool guy whilst maintaining an air of toughness.
Rick went fucking downhill, I really liked him for awhile but he's a dickhead now.
Shane's a cunt for shooting Otis. Otis was pwn. (Although he's dead now so yay)
Glenn's cool!!!
I was kind of sad when T-Dog died but he didn't really add an awful lot to it so I can see why they killed him off.

I'll continue watching in a bit. I really want to see Merle reunite with Daryl and see how that goes down.
I guess ya'll already know what happens so don't spoil it!!!

At some point, when I'm fully caught up, I'll check out those comics Deltass.

136 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 11th April 2013, 1:38 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
I was so anti-governor that I was getting pissed off, but same thing for it getting me more emotionally attached on the show lmao.

137 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 11th April 2013, 4:29 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Nggangsterpimp wrote:I was so anti-governor that I was getting pissed off, but same thing for it getting me more emotionally attached on the show lmao.

more enticing towards the comics: you'd hate him to the absolute lowest level of hell itself in the comics

he's such a completely horrible disgusting person its not even funny, he's pretty tame in the show

138 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 11th April 2013, 5:31 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Yeah I'll check the comic link eventually then.

139 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 12th April 2013, 4:29 am

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
That ending to Season 3 was a bit unsatisfying but oh well.

Spoiler:
Maybe it's just me but, I was pretty sad when Merle died. He was a prick but he did let Michonne go and went out taking down quite a few of the Governor's faggots with him.

His death made me hate the Governor even more than I already did.
I need to read the comics now.

140 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 12th April 2013, 8:17 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Psycho Jester wrote:That ending to Season 3 was a bit unsatisfying but oh well.

Spoiler:
Maybe it's just me but, I was pretty sad when Merle died. He was a prick but he did let Michonne go and went out taking down quite a few of the Governor's faggots with him.

His death made me hate the Governor even more than I already did.
I need to read the comics now.

Yeah dude he started to actually show good in him, I feel ya.

141 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 12th April 2013, 8:37 am

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Nggangsterpimp wrote:

Yeah dude he started to actually show good in him, I feel ya.

Heh, I assume it was you who added the spoilers, I forgot about that, thanks

Spoiler:
Yeah it's a shame that they killed him off right as he started to show some redemption. Maybe he could've become a decent person like Daryl. I kind of hoped he'd put up more of a fight and injure the Governor a bit more than I think one kick or something. The Governor's a dick head. Felt sorry for Daryl finding him zombified.

142 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 12th April 2013, 8:43 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Psycho Jester wrote:

Heh, I assume it was you who added the spoilers, I forgot about that, thanks

Spoiler:
Yeah it's a shame that they killed him off right as he started to show some redemption. Maybe he could've become a decent person like Daryl. I kind of hoped he'd put up more of a fight and injure the Governor a bit more than I think one kick or something. The Governor's a dick head. Felt sorry for Daryl finding him zombified.

Yes that was me.

Spoiler:
Yeah I agree completely, I mean I used to hate him but once he came back, especially on that episode, he seriously started showing that deep down there' good in him, and his not give a fuck attitude when he pretended to try sharing his liquor with the walker was great. Honestly that whole thing with him and the governor was utter bull ass. In real life he'd have sniped the dog shit out of him. Even if some fuck was in the way the bullet would've penetrated them both with that sexy sniper he was using. I was pissed when that went the way it did. The show has too many just unrealistic moments like that for me where a opportunity that was right there was taken away at the last minute for a bull reason.

143 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 13th April 2013, 2:44 am

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
If there's one thing I think we can all say that's great about this show aside all else is the acting.
It definitely makes it feel more real.
Reading back through the thread now I've seen them all, I totally agree on the Governor being too "invincible" or whatever.
I really expected him to be dead by now, he's a prick.

144 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 13th April 2013, 6:20 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Yes the acting is very very good. And seriously he's like a fucking gpd hol shit he should've been shot so many times now.

I eally wonder what's gonna happen since he escaped now. Like ifhe's gonna return with new recruits or just plain a small group and try to kill them. Either way I have mixed feelings on it being vool if he's just gone now or not. (phones being fucking gay I can't add the spoiler tag for myself.

145 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 13th April 2013, 2:07 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
he's confirmed a series regular/main cast for season 4

146 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 23rd April 2013, 2:16 pm

Foxtrot

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Got a boner when I thought the Governor was gonna kiss his lil girl

http://fox.ak.fm/

147 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 23rd April 2013, 2:19 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Foxtrot wrote:Got a boner when I thought the Governor was gonna kiss his lil girl

lmfao wh

148 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 23rd April 2013, 4:01 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Nggangsterpimp wrote:

lmfao wh

in the comics, he removes her teeth and kisses her straight in the mouth

i mean we're talking like french fucking kissing here

149 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 23rd April 2013, 5:40 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Delta wrote:

in the comics, he removes her teeth and kisses her straight in the mouth

i mean we're talking like french fucking kissing here

jesus christ, and I'm gonna assume that's just a small sample of how he's very tame in the show compared to the comics.

150 Re: The Walking Dead appreciation thread on 23rd April 2013, 11:59 pm

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
another reason i need to really catch up and read the comics.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum