Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last House On The Left (1972)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Last House On The Left (1972) on 19th June 2012, 10:30 am

ToastedToastyToast

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
An instant classic, the first film ever to depict a chainsaw as a weapon, graphic lesbian rape, murder and mayhem. Fun for the whole damn family.

I have been lucky enough to watch the full uncut version (With what is left of the scenes thought to have been lost fovered, left in). The film has been bombarded with so many different censorship restrictions across the world that many scenes are cut on most versions of the film. In fact most versions of the films labeled uncut have scenes cut from them.

The missing or rare scenes are:
Lesbian rape scene - One scene long-thought lost, except as a photographic still, is the two female victims forced to commit sexual acts on each other in the woods. This forced lesbian rape scene was found as an outtake with no sound to it on the Metrodome Three-Disc DVD Ultimate Edition as well as the 2011 Blu-ray release.
Mari in her room - Photographic stills exists showing a nude Mari in her room in the beginning of the movie where she is reading birthday cards, the shot scenes of this no longer exist.
Mari raped by Sadie - Short cuts showing Sadie committing sexual acts against Mari in the woods is often cut out, even from some DVDs that have been labeled as "uncut".

As a long lived classic, I recommend watching it.

2 Re: The Last House On The Left (1972) on 22nd June 2012, 10:00 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Another one very high up on my to-watch list.

Of course I'd only watch the completely uncut version.

3 Re: The Last House On The Left (1972) on 22nd June 2012, 11:50 am

ToastedToastyToast

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
The completely uncut version is only uncut to a certain point. Some scenes are only available as stills in the bonus features, as well as a scene which was only available in silence. It is rumored that in a new special addition of the film, they have been digitally recreating the audio for the silent scene using people sound-alike voices and filling in the background music from the existing soundtrack. This has not happened yet and it was never confirmed that they have any plan to do so. It would be pretty cool though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum