Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 25th June 2012, 10:09 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

And I'm not talking about the (apparently) shitty movie

As a kid I never truly saw how good this show was, but lately I've gotten hooked onto it and I have to say that to me, this is one of the best cartoons ever created. I'm in love with it. The storyline is fantastic. Every episode gets you more and more emotionally connected with every characters, and every episode has something new, and has great action scenes. It's so easily to fall in love with this show, and it's definitely gotten me hooked. I swear I've never seen a cartoon that was this good (in my opinion anyway).

OHHO85GNHGIMG5CMU56L6H5LO fucking hell. I'm gonna be watching all the episodes for a couple days. This shit is SOOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!!!

2 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 25th June 2012, 10:20 pm

GreenGambler

Baby Green (100+ Posts)
Baby Green (100+ Posts)
Nick, you aren't the first I've heard of people rewatching the series recently. I think it may have to do with the sequel series Legend of Korra. Both series are good and there are funny bits in both and serious moments as well as genius. It's romance, though not my thing, was done rather well on it's terms. It has it's own world with culture and nature. Nice series as whole, and I enjoyed it as well did my brother.

3 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 25th June 2012, 10:35 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Oh yeah, the romance to me was done fantastically too, and yeah it IS because of the new series. I saw the new serie's season finale with a couple friends, and t made me wan to re watch all of these old avatar series episodes, and I'm glad I am.

"It has it's own world with culture and nature." Exactly. So damn unique.

4 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 2:06 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Just finished watching Season 2 of this show. Sooooo fucking amazing.

5 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 9:08 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
I quite liked the Last Airbender. I remember I watched it a fuckton but somewhere along the line I just got uninterested. I think the last few episodes I saw were when Zuko stopped being an ass and wanted to be their friend or something.

6 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 9:10 am

ToxicDevil93

I sorta watched this show off and on

it wasn't amazing to me, but it was alright

FrankWest wrote:and he's like, the most dumbass in class.

FrankWest wrote:I think hiii111 is some fag who used to go here. Wait, did he ever existed?

7 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 12:08 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
LittleLuckyLink wrote:I quite liked the Last Airbender. I remember I watched it a fuckton but somewhere along the line I just got uninterested. I think the last few episodes I saw were when Zuko stopped being an ass and wanted to be their friend or something.

Last episode I saw of season two last night, he was ALMOST being friends, then went bad again. I was all like "aww nooo. ):".

8 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 6:00 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
AAAHHH SOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!! NOW I'm at the part where zuko finally decided to join the Avatar.

9 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 6:04 pm

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Wait, he started to be friendly but fucked them over again? I think I might remember that part, I was rooting for him to join and shit but ff

at least he does though~!@

10 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 7:10 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
LittleLuckyLink wrote:Wait, he started to be friendly but fucked them over again? I think I might remember that part, I was rooting for him to join and shit but ff

at least he does though~!@

Yeah but now it's for good. (Y) (Y) (Y)

11 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 8:56 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Holy fucking shit, I'm about to watch the final episoed!@!@!

Edit: HOLY FUCK IT'S LEGIT AN HOUR AN A HALF LONG!! YES!!! IT'S LIKE A FUCKING MOVIE!!!

12 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 9:41 pm

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Nggangsterpimp wrote:Holy fucking shit, I'm about to watch the final episoed!@!@!

Edit: HOLY FUCK IT'S LEGIT AN HOUR AN A HALF LONG!! YES!!! IT'S LIKE A FUCKING MOVIE!!!

i heard it was one fucking hell of a season finale

you're making me want to pick up where i left off in the series again

13 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 11:09 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Ok, that was fucking amazing. This really is the best cartoon I have ever seen in all time. bhjrgtkjrnnkcvnjbnhbcrbtrmrtbcncyuklcv3c fucking hell it sucks that I've seen it all now. Time to find a way to watch the first season of the new avatar show.

Edit: Found a way to watch the new one. Aaaah tonight will be a good night.

14 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 26th June 2012, 11:43 pm

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Nggangsterpimp wrote:Ok, that was fucking amazing. This really is the best cartoon I have ever seen in all time. bhjrgtkjrnnkcvnjbnhbcrbtrmrtbcncyuklcv3c fucking hell it sucks that I've seen it all now. Time to find a way to watch the first season of the new avatar show.

Edit: Found a way to watch the new one. Aaaah tonight will be a good night.

let me know how it is, i've been hearing mixed reviews and comments

15 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 27th June 2012, 12:12 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
So far idk. I'm only on episode 3 though, but I'm thinkin of goin to bed for the night.

16 Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender (Show) on 27th June 2012, 9:29 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
I can't even lie, I was so into the last airbender that it got a couple tears outa me. Mega thumbs up to everyone who worked to create that show. I'll eventually make a thread for the new one too once I get through enough episodes to make my conclusion, but the season finale I saw with a couple friend of that new one was awesome judging by that I can already say this new one will be pretty good.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum