Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lords of Salem (2012)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lords of Salem (2012) on 23rd December 2011, 2:31 am

Anal Fissure

Firm Coil (500+ Posts)
Firm Coil (500+ Posts)
An upcoming movie from Rob Zombie that should be out in 2012, the plot from IMDB: "Heidi, a blond rock chick, DJs at a local radio station, and together with the two Hermans (Whitey and Munster) forms part of the "Big H Radio Team." A mysterious wooden box containing a vinyl record arrives for Heidi, a gift of the Lords. She assumes it's a rock band on a mission to spread to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma. Later, Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a massive hit with his listeners. The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon, Heidi and her cohorts are far from the rock spectacle they're expecting. The original Lords of Salem are returning and they're out for blood."

Apparently it's supposed to be about witches that are unleashed who were tortured during the Salem witch trials or something. I've seen all of Rob Zombie's films, the plots aren't really ever very strong but they are fun to watch. I'm kind of interested on seeing how this one plays out.

2 Re: Lords of Salem (2012) on 23rd December 2011, 3:43 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Rob Zombie (Y)

Yeah, I've been curious to see this one as well.

3 Re: Lords of Salem (2012) on 23rd December 2011, 8:56 am

Foxtrot

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
What in the fuck? Sounds interesting but I'm not usually into all that rock-y culture shit.

http://fox.ak.fm/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum