Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
Nggangsterpimp

DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unrest (2006)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unrest (2006) on 31st December 2012, 7:32 pm

ToastedToastyToast

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
Watched this recently

Unrest is a 2006 horror film which was selected for the 8 Films To Die for film festival, It was awarded best film at the International Horror and Sci-fi filom festival and the lead actress won best actor. It's claim is "The first film to use real human bodies" which is FALSE, Poltergeist (A great classic) was the first (Known, non-snuff) film which used real human bodies in 1982. It was shot in a real morgue, where the cast and crew reported haunting nightmares.

Short review:
It revolves around a haunted cadaver that kills people. It could have been better, it has a slight psychological side to it, a few grizly bits which make you want to cringe. Not many surprises I'm afraid to say. I was waiting a long time to get hold of this one though so I'm probably just seeing disappointment because it doesn't live up to my high set expectations. Even so I give a 8/10 making it a pretty good watch, definitely one to see if you get the oppurtunity.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum