Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Semetary remake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pet Semetary remake on 1st January 2012, 2:59 pm

Anal Fissure

Firm Coil (500+ Posts)
Firm Coil (500+ Posts)
This is sure to be a giant piece of fucking shit. I used to have the original and it was a great movie. One of the very few movies based on a Stephen King book that was actually good. (The books are good but the movies usually suck). I read online that the remake is supposed to be PG-13 because they want to market it for teenagers or some stupid bullshit. One of the characters in the original was a little girl and I read that in the remake she is supposed to be a teenage girl. Which means there's probably going to be a fucking Lil Wayne soundtrack to this fucking movie. Fuck you Hollywood Sad .

2 Re: Pet Semetary remake on 20th January 2012, 2:02 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
Anal Fissure wrote: I read online that the remake is supposed to be PG-13 because they want to market it for teenagers or some stupid bullshit.

I really hate it when movies do that just to get the rating down. I'm one of those people who is just more excited for R-rated movies as opposed to PG-13 shit.

I mean, I can pretty much legally see R-rated movies now, but still.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum