Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
Nggangsterpimp

DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curb Your Enthusiam

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Curb Your Enthusiam on 27th April 2013, 6:57 pm

M00ki

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
The plots and subplots of the episodes are established in an outline written by David and the dialogue is largely improvised by the actors[1] (a technique known as retroscripting). As with Seinfeld, the subject matter in Curb Your Enthusiasm often involves the minutiae of daily life, and plots often revolve around Larry David's many faux pas and his problems with certain social conventions and expectations, as well as his annoyance with other people's behavior. The character has a hard time letting such annoyances go unexpressed, which often leads him into awkward situations.

This is the funniest show I've ever seen. It's really hard to get a clip from the show to show you how fucking funny is because basically every episode comes full circle. What I mean by this is what happens in the beginning of the episode usually sticks around and bites Larry in the ass at the end of the episode. Like he'll fuck something up and it'll have very bad consequences that he somehow has to make up but ends up fucking up anyway while involving a whole bunch of cringe-worthy awkwardness.

2 Re: Curb Your Enthusiam on 27th April 2013, 9:38 pm

ToxicDevil93

Lol used to watch this with my parents all the time. Totally forgot about it.

Thank you for this, fucking love this show.

FrankWest wrote:and he's like, the most dumbass in class.

FrankWest wrote:I think hiii111 is some fag who used to go here. Wait, did he ever existed?

3 Re: Curb Your Enthusiam on 27th April 2013, 9:59 pm

M00ki

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
No problem king

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum