Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
Nggangsterpimp

DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code Lyoko

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Code Lyoko on 24th June 2013, 10:47 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
I'm gonna start this off with saying that I'll always be a kid deep down, no matter how old I am. Most people my age are over cartoon styled shows, I can still find them pretty entertaining. Then even more, ever now and then you get to come across those cartoons that have charming characters, action, and a good storyline, such as Avatar. as a kid I couldn't appreciate this show, Code Lyoko,  as much as I do now when a friend of mine was watching it. I'm hooked.

Pretty much, one kid finds a supercomputer in a old factory, 3 other kids get involved when they find out that the computer has a evil entity within it, and trapped inside is a girl that they want to get out before the can shut the computer down. From there, the story begins. They're able to virtualize themselves into the supercomputer's virtual world, and fight against the evil entity to stop him from messing with the real world. In the beginning it is a bit repetitive but it immensely picks up episode to episode.

Damn this show is just charming as fuck. I love it. I really wish I paid more attention to it as a kid.

2 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 2:06 pm

Camrox

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
I think the reason I never liked it as a kid was the art style including their big ass fucking foreheads

-JA

3 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 3:23 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Camrox wrote:I think the reason I never liked it as a kid was the art style including their big ass fucking foreheads

they do but that didn't turn me off it at all really. That stuff doesn't tend to bother me.

4 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 7:28 pm

DoctorGordon

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
they reminds me of the twins from rugrats

5 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 7:40 pm

ToxicDevil93

Camrox wrote:their big ass fucking foreheads

LMAO

FrankWest wrote:and he's like, the most dumbass in class.

FrankWest wrote:I think hiii111 is some fag who used to go here. Wait, did he ever existed?

6 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 8:37 pm

DoctorGordon

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
Camrox wrote:I think the reason I never liked it as a kid was the art style including their big ass fucking foreheads

i bet all fans of this show dreams of slapping their dick on those foreheads EATSHIT 

7 Re: Code Lyoko on 29th June 2013, 10:18 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
All of you can go eat rocks.

8 Re: Code Lyoko on 1st July 2013, 9:12 pm

Delta

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
odd is the best character

fuck you

9 Re: Code Lyoko on 1st July 2013, 10:07 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
Delta wrote:odd is the best character

fuck you

I love you so much. Thank you. I'll agree he pretty much is. He's such a witty fuck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum