Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

trailer park boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 trailer park boys on 6th December 2013, 1:58 am

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
ok I don't know about you guys but this show seriously fucking rules. My brother showed it to me yesterday and I'm hooked now.

2 Re: trailer park boys on 6th December 2013, 4:09 am

ToxicDevil93

My dad and I watched this all the time while it still aired new episodes. Fucking hilarious.

FrankWest wrote:and he's like, the most dumbass in class.

FrankWest wrote:I think hiii111 is some fag who used to go here. Wait, did he ever existed?

3 Re: trailer park boys on 4th March 2014, 2:10 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
I finished it today. Fuck the ending was so happy. Now the movies are next for me. FUck it was such a good show. To some people it may be just mindless, but to me it has unique characters and even a good story for each season. Maybe one day in the future I'll go back and re-watch it all.

In conclusion, I'm glad I got tossed into the shit-circle of the shows shitfans.

This is still one of my all time favorite shitisms.

"Ricky grew up as a little shit-spark from the old shit-flint. And then he turned into a shit-bonfire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, he turned into a raging shit-firestorm. If I get to be married to Barb i’ll have total control of Sunnyvale, and then I can unleash a shitnami tidal wave that’ll engulf Ricky and extinguish his shit-flames forever. And with any luck, he’ll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shit-waves."

holy fock

4 Re: trailer park boys on 6th March 2014, 5:18 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
holy fock

They got seasons 8 and 9 coming!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum