Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interview with the Vampire (1994)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Interview with the Vampire (1994) on 16th January 2012, 6:48 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
This is easily my favorite vampire movie of all fucking time. The film stars a great cast of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Kirsten Dunst (and many others who just play their roles fucking perfectly.)

The film starts out in modern-day San Francisco. The movie focuses around the life of a vampire named Louis de Pointe du Lac (Brad Pitt.) He tells the story of how he first became a vampire, and his experiences, discoveries, losses, tragedies, and struggles he's endured.

This film has always been a favorite of mine. It's got a beautiful soundtrack, and it's an overall dark movie. I feel that it's the best portrayal of a vampire in film I've seen. It sticks true to some classic things, but paves way for newer ones. The acting of the film is fucking top-notch. The actors do a really good job at portraying their characters as I've said before.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great, dark, and proper vampire film.

fucking 10/10

trailer:

2 Re: Interview with the Vampire (1994) on 16th January 2012, 3:18 pm

Psycho Jester

Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
Solid Gold (3000+ Posts)
I'll have to watch it sometime.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum