Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week
Nggangsterpimp

DoctorGordon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shows did you grow up watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What shows did you grow up watching? on 9th March 2017, 11:25 am

ICYCREW

Admin
Admin
Just curious what you watched/like as a kid

Myself it was all about Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Step By Step, Full House and Lucky Luke

Nothing changed
Got the buick with the seats pulled out
Running lip, talking shit until the heat comes out

2 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 9th March 2017, 8:01 pm

DoctorGordon

FLAMING FAGGOT
FLAMING FAGGOT
Batman and Pingu

3 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 10th March 2017, 2:09 pm

FrankWest

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Courage was the only show that gets me hyped every afternoon.

4 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 14th March 2017, 9:36 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
FrankWest wrote:Courage was the only show that gets me hyped every afternoon.

Fucking this had such a big influence on my life. And yu-yu-hakusho and Inuyasha. And Rurouni Kenshin. All those adult swim Animes from the 90's really.

5 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 15th March 2017, 1:53 pm

FrankWest

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Nggangsterpimp wrote:

Fucking this had such a big influence on my life. And yu-yu-hakusho and Inuyasha. And Rurouni Kenshin. All those adult swim Animes from the 90's really.

hmm maybe for anime i'd just go for dragonball, the rest depends if it interests me or not hahaha

6 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 15th March 2017, 7:37 pm

ICYCREW

Admin
Admin
DoctorGordon wrote:Batman and Pingu
Pingu was my shit (Y) think its just us Europeans who watched it though

Damn, never seen it, never had Cartoon Network growing up

Nggangsterpimp wrote:
Damn never heard of any of those animes lmfao and Im getting pretty into loads of em, they still holding up?

FrankWest wrote:
hmm maybe for anime i'd just go for dragonball, the rest depends if it interests me or not hahaha
I like the original Dragon Ball, DBZ got old at like 200 episodes, like 260 into it and stopped

Nothing changed

7 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 15th March 2017, 11:48 pm

FrankWest

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
ICYCREW wrote:

Damn never heard of any of those animes lmfao and Im getting pretty into loads of em, they still holding up?

I like the original Dragon Ball, DBZ got old at like 200 episodes, like 260 into it and stopped

The new series Dragon Ball Super is actually making me watch Dragon Ball again lmao. GT was shit, it was super canon and everything is just messed up.

8 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 16th March 2017, 4:56 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
ICYCREW wrote:
DoctorGordon wrote:Batman and Pingu

Nggangsterpimp wrote:

FrankWest wrote:

Holy fuck seriously!? Bro you have missed out! They hold up as fuck!! Yu-Yu-Hakusho is amazing as fuck okay? So is Rurouni Kenshin. They are both action packed heartfelt Animes with Characters you come to love and grow connected to. Inuyasha is good too but I didn't watch as much of it as the others.

and good god if you tell me you have not watched Fulletmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I'll end your wretched life RIGHT NOW. the original is decent, but brotherhood is the one to watch out of either of them. The original had me almost asleep sometimes but brotherhood kept me up late at night. Brotherhood sticks to the Manga. Not that I read those.

9 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 19th March 2017, 11:49 am

ICYCREW

Admin
Admin
Nggangsterpimp wrote:
Holy fuck seriously!? Bro you have missed out! They hold up as fuck!! Yu-Yu-Hakusho is amazing as fuck okay? So is Rurouni Kenshin. They are both action packed heartfelt Animes with Characters you come to love and grow connected to. Inuyasha is good too but I didn't watch as much of it as the others.

and good god if you tell me you have not watched Fulletmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I'll end your wretched life RIGHT NOW. the original is decent, but brotherhood is the one to watch out of either of them. The original had me almost asleep sometimes but brotherhood kept me up late at night. Brotherhood sticks to the Manga. Not that I read those.
haha aight I'll peep em and hahahaa nah I ahvent watched full metal alchemist yet either, I promise its on my watchlist now lmfao, don't kill me Embarassed

Nothing changed

10 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 19th March 2017, 2:25 pm

Nggangsterpimp

Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
ICYCREW wrote:
Nggangsterpimp wrote:

haha aight I'll peep em and hahahaa nah I ahvent watched full metal alchemist yet either, I promise its on my watchlist now lmfao, don't kill me Embarassed

lmfao it damn well better be! That shit is Anime GOLD!!!!

11 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 2nd April 2017, 11:14 am

ShitBoysWetDream

New Member (0+ Posts)
New Member (0+ Posts)
maness comat

12 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 6th April 2017, 4:45 pm

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
I'm right there with you on the sitcoms Icy. Otherwise I mostly shifted between Nick and Cartoon Network. I pretty much dropped out of Cartoon Network right around 2003-2004 when shit started changing up. I watched Nick mostly from then until my mom got me hooked on Forensic Files.

A colorful palette.

13 Re: What shows did you grow up watching? on 6th April 2017, 5:30 pm

ICYCREW

Admin
Admin
ShitBoysWetDream wrote:maness comat
Well that to, (seriously) was about 9 when I started watching Madness lmfao.

LittleLuckyLink wrote:I'm right there with you on the sitcoms Icy. Otherwise I mostly shifted between Nick and Cartoon Network. I pretty much dropped out of Cartoon Network right around 2003-2004 when shit started changing up. I watched Nick mostly from then until my mom got me hooked on Forensic Files.

A colorful palette.
Hahaa fuck yeah (Y) and ahhh, hahha thats a big jump though but I guess I was kinda in the same boat cuz I started watching like violent shit on newgrounds and on youtube at around 2001/2005 respectively

Nothing changed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum