Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Final Destination series

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Final Destination series on 26th January 2012, 1:35 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
I've loved these movies for a long time. The creativity in the deaths is what has really stuck out to me.

So in spirit of the thread, I'll give a short version of my views on each film.

FD1: Great film, sets the start for the series, nice deaths, an interesting plot, yeah.

FD2: Alright film, too closely (and somewhat ridiculously) modeled after the events of the previous film. Plus, the whole idea of the premonition became a sort of gimmick in this one. Still, the deaths weren't too bad.

FD3: Probably my favorite. Well crafted, interesting, some of my favorite deaths that kept you guessing, and so on.

FD4: Stale, seems like a clear loss of ideas. It was the first film to take the series into 3D, and it did so in a ridiculous manner by pretty much using the movie to show off the 3D rather than the movie its self.

FD5: Close second favorite. This one really brought the series back to its roots. It was very suspenseful, well made, and the deaths were fucking fun. Like FD4, it was in 3-D as well, but the technology didn't feel like it was raped and used in ridiculously inappropriate settings.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum