Register an account!
This forum is accepting new users again. Why not sign up?! Tons more sections will open up to you.
Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on 21st August 2013, 8:00 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed on 18th February 2012, 3:14 am

LittleLuckyLink

Admin
Admin
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/28426

According to this, Will Smith is set to reprise his role as scientist Robert Neville.

but..

Spoiler:
He fucking dies at the end (except in the alternate ending.) So unless they're just gonna go with the whole alternate ending continuation like the creators of "The Descent" did with their sequel, I'm really not sure what their planning.

It was also stated in the article that the movie wasn't gonna be a prequel.

So what the fuck?

2 Re: Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed on 18th February 2012, 3:23 am

ToxicDevil93

Holy fuck. I completely forgot about that movie.

It was pretty good too.

FrankWest wrote:and he's like, the most dumbass in class.

FrankWest wrote:I think hiii111 is some fag who used to go here. Wait, did he ever existed?

3 Re: Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed on 26th February 2012, 2:46 pm

Camrox

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Meh why the fuck a sequel? Christ if you look up the book it sounds a hell a lot better. Vampires are boss, and Robert is the last guy on Earth and ends up looking like the equivalent of a monster to the vampires. Pretty interesting, I might read it.

-JA

4 Re: Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed on 26th February 2012, 3:00 pm

ICYCREW

Admin
Admin
LOL.
I'd rather see a prequal, seeing how he actually set up all the shit and how he started exploring, the times he found weed and couldnt resist rolling a fat one up while watching Shrek.

Fucking shit, I want to see him do all kinds of shit you'd do when nobody is around anywherE.

Nothing changed
Got the buick with the seats pulled out
Running lip, talking shit until the heat comes out

5 Re: Sequel to "I am Legend" confirmed on 26th February 2012, 3:13 pm

Foxtrot

Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
Bullshit Veteran (1000+)
ICYCREW wrote:LOL.
I'd rather see a prequal, seeing how he actually set up all the shit and how he started exploring, the times he found weed and couldnt resist rolling a fat one up while watching Shrek.

Fucking shit, I want to see him do all kinds of shit you'd do when nobody is around anywherE.

There were a lot of flashbacks in the original but yeah. I Am Legend was all over the place as a movie. The only real interested bits where when he was exploring and shit and unfortunately that didn't make up that much of the movie.

http://fox.ak.fm/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum